The CSR 150 is a powerful and versatile concrete saw. Rugged steel construction ensures long life and reduced vibration. A low maintenance air motor with gearbox eliminates the need to service belts, carburetors or fuel lines.
Designed for breaking out concrete and asphalt. Ideal for joint sawing, floor sawing, trenching, road repair and other cutting applications.
The CSR 150 is a dependable and simple solution for cutting concrete and asphalt.
- Wet or dry cutting of concrete, asphalt and other materials
- Cut up to 7″ deep
- Use indoors or outdoors – no gas or engine fumes
- Low maintenance – no belts, pistons, fuel lines or carburetors
- Designed for tough cutting jobs, including joint sawing, floor sawing, trenching, road repair and plant maintenance
- 9.5 HP pneumatic motor with gearbox drive
- Rugged steel construction – yet only 107 lbs.
- Built-in 3/4″ water connection for wet cutting
- Built-in oiler for motor lubrication
- Optional water tank kit (No. 278.010) for dust supression
[table id=14 /]