By virtually eliminating lens fogging, the ESS Influx™ goggle allows users to maintain full situational awareness in dynamic environments.
As part of the goggle’s patented Adjustable Ventilation System™ (AVS™), the Influx RotoClip™ silently pivots the position of the lens inside the goggle frame: choose either a dust-free, fully-sealed mode, or a fog-free, open-ventilation mode.
With Influx™ users can always see clearly and act fast when seconds count.
In addition to controlling the AVS™, the Rotoclip™ enables users to switch between lens tints with speed and ease, accelerating environmental adaptability and shortening down time.
Combined with a host of other significant advancements, the Influx™ stands ready to cut through the fog of war and help clear a path to victory.
- Patented Adjustable Ventilation SystemTM (AVSTM) provides unparalleled anti-fog ventilation & full-perimeter dust filtration
- Low-profile, night-vision-compatible frame with wide field of view
- Anti-microbial OpFoamTM face padding increases comfort & fit
- Advanced ESS ClearZoneTM FlowCoat lenses eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- Quick-release strap rotates for optimal helmet compatibility
- Interchangeable 3.0mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses
- Distortion-free optics & 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Available in black, foliage green, and terrain tan.
Ballistic Protection Standards
The Influx™ Goggle exceeds U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1 – 2010, OSHA & CE EN166