The ESS Innerzone 2™ features the patented Snap-on/Snap-offTM strap and mounting system, which allows the goggles to be stowed on the front or rear of a helmet, or quickly removed and stored in a pocket.
The Innerzone 2™ can be worn alone on a helmet, or in conjunction with faceshields or flip-downs. The patented Speed-Clip™ strap system facilitates quick strap adjustment, even with gloves on. The Innerzone 2™ is compliant with U.S. Federal OSHA, ANSI Z87.1+, and NFPA 1971-2013, including the 500°F for 5-minute oven test.
- All goggle components are extremely heat resistant
- 2-piece Nomex® strap & Snap-on/Snap-off™ mounting system
- Advanced ESS ClearZone™ FlowCoat lenses eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- Full-perimeter ventilation & filtration system minimizes lens fogging & filters smoke & airborne particles
- Patented Speed-ClipTM system facilitates quick strap adjustment
- Interchangeable 2.6mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses
- Distortion-free optics & 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Roomy frame fits over most prescription eyewear
BALLISTIC PROTECTION STANDARDS
Compliant With: NFPA 1971-2013 Edition, ANSI Z87.1-2010, CE EN 166, U.S. Federal OSHA