CS Unitec developed the high-performance CS 536163 pneumatic concrete cutting chain saws for the professional concrete cutter. This series of professional saws is built tough to stand up to everyday use in the harsh environment of concrete cutting.
The unique versatility of a concrete cutting chain saw includes the ability to cut small mechanical openings, deep plunge cuts (up to 20″ deep and 15″ square), perfect corners and an endless variety of irregular shapes that are simply not possible with circular saws.
While other folks are cutting with ordinary saws, you can be cutting faster, cheaper and more reliably with the CS 536163.
- High torque output for tough cutting jobs
- Powerful 6.5 HP air motor
- No gas or engine fumes – ideal for confined spaces and indoor use
- Noise level: 88 dB at 3 feet (approx. 1 meter)
- Weight: 29 lbs. (without bar and chain)
- Length x Height x Width: 20″ x 10.5″ x 12″ (58.5 cm) x (26.5 cm) x (30.48 cm)
- Water Requirements: Minimum 1 GPM / Minimum 20 PSI
- Specifically designed for the demanding requirements of professional sawing and drilling contractors
- Safety operating trigger prevents accidental starting
- Now with AirFORCE F4™ Diamond chain – optimized for use with pneumatic and hydraulic saws
- Deep plunge cuts – up to 20″ deep
- Perfect square corners up to 19″ with no overcuts
- Cut mechanical openings and irregular shapes
- Durable industrial finish on die-cast aluminum body stands up to harsh environments
- Built-in Wallwalker provides leverage advantage to make cutting easier
- Modular design for easy service
- Reliable and easy to maintain – No belts, carburetors or fuel lines to maintain
- Stretch Reduction System (SRS) maximizes chain life and reduces need for adjustments
- No gas or engine fumes to deal with
- Low cost of operation – Pays for itself every time you use it with faster cutting and completion of most jobs in a fraction of the time other saws would take
[table id=11 /]